Hey there everybody, I'm currently looking for a car, it's a NISSAN SHITBOX MODEL OF 1987, if you see this make or model anywhere, ring-a-ling to me! READ MY OLDER POSTS, THEY MIGHT RELATE TO YOU BETTER IF YOU FAIL TO GRASP THE HUMOR IN THE NEWER POSTS.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spit em like you see it

I'm tinkering around with the HTML's on Blogspot and it's turning out to be great fun. I've also incoporated a jukebox onto the blog but really, who's gonna listen to the shit there? I'll be taking that away soon enough, but there'll be more embedded stuff coming. Oh yeah, let me know if the jukebox is worthy enough or rather, rad enough to earn a place in my blog. And if within your capability, post a picture of your yourself about what you think about the jukie. I'll go first:


No comments: