Hey there everybody, I'm currently looking for a car, it's a NISSAN SHITBOX MODEL OF 1987, if you see this make or model anywhere, ring-a-ling to me! READ MY OLDER POSTS, THEY MIGHT RELATE TO YOU BETTER IF YOU FAIL TO GRASP THE HUMOR IN THE NEWER POSTS.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Turning Vegan

As surprising as it may strike you, I'm a conservative vegetarian. I only consume meat and poultry on weekdays whereas on weekends, I'm a complete vegetarian. Now, being a vegetarian isn't all that bad as some of YOU meat people out there may find it, for a simple cul-de-sac reason. Consuming vegetables IS GOOD FOR YOU, HEAVY CONSUMPTION OF MEAT'LL KILL YOU. Simply put, in lay-man's terms. And to set the record straight, I'm a real softie at heart, I love animals and I harbour no desire to butcher them for my own survival or eating pleasure. So please, put some thought into going vegan JUST FOR A WEEK. And here's something your local fast food joint doesn't want you to see. http://www.meat.org/. Click on this and see for yourself the horror and inhumane acts of FUCKED UP cruelty dished out by your friendly neighborhood abattoir.

DISCLAIMER- By clicking on the above link you are absolving me of all faults or accusations that may be brought upon from watching the above said video. Caution is recommeded to avoid intense stomach regurgitations and/or expulsion of stomach contents.

1 comment:

sLeePErzFrEak said...

wow, vegan..... get a chatbox